How to Integrate with eParcel #
1 Creating an Australia Post Developers account
This step shows you how to create an Australia Post account and then apply for an API.
- To create an account, go to the https://developers.auspost.com.au/.
- Locate the box Choose the API that’s right for you and then click the button Browse now. The API page opens.
- Locate the Shipping and Tracking box and then click the link Create an account. The API page opens.
- On the API page, enter account information and then click the Create an account button. A verification message is sent to your email account.
- In your email box, open the verification message from Australia Post. Click the Activate now button. The Developer Center API opens.
- In the Shipping and Tracking box, click Register now for an API key. A new page opens.
- Click the Complete registration button. A new panel opens.
- Complete the registration form and then click Next. A new panel opens.
- On the new panel, click Yes.
- Click the arrow to open a drop-down menu and select EIZ.
- Check the confirm consent box.
- Click Next. A new panel opens.
- On the new panel, click the arrows and then select your state.
- Add comments (optional).
- Click Send. A Thank You message opens.
- Click Close.
2 Receiving your API
You do not receive an API key immediately after completing the Shipping and Tracking API Registration form. About 24 hours later, you receive an email message. If your application is approved, the email message contains a PDF file with three keys:
- eParcel Account-number
- eParcel API Key(username)
- eParcel API Password(secret)
2.1 Opening the PDF
The PDF with this API information is password protected. The email message contains a password to open the PDF.
How to activate the eParcel in your Eiz OMS Basic account.