This article shows you how to integrate your EIZ account with your eBay store. By connecting the two systems, you’ll be able to process, pack, and ship eBay customer orders quickly and easily.
The first step is to open the eBay Account Settings page.
4. Click the Install App button on the eBay install page. A new panel opens.
5. On the new panel, click Subscribe.
6. After clicking Subscribe, the Account Settings page opens.
The next step is to connect EIZ with eBay.
2. Login to your eBay account. A new page displays.
3. Click Agree. The eBay authorization success page displays in a new tab.
4. Close the eBay authorization success tab and then return to the EIZ dashboard. The Link New Account popup box displays.
5. On the Link New Account popup box, click the I Finished Authorization button. The Account Settings page opens with your eBay store listed.
The final step is to sync your eBay store with EIZ.