How to Integrate with Magento 2
Eiz-Magento 2 Integration
Required Magento 2 Information List:
- Store name (customized)
- Magento 2 Store URL
- Consumer Key (Generate from Magento 2 cPanel)
- Consumer Secret (Generate from Magento 2 cPanel)
- Access Token (Generate from Magento 2 cPanel)
- Access Token Secret (Generate from Magento 2 cPanel)
How to get API from Magento 2
- Log in to Admin and click System> Extensions > Integrations to display the Integrations page.
- Click Add New Integration to display the New Integration page.
- Enter a unique name for the integration in the Name Then enter your admin password in the Your Password field. Leave all other fields blank.
- Click the API tab. Select the Magento 2 resources the integration can access. You can select all resources, or select a custom list.
- Click Save to save your changes and return to the Integrations page.
- Click the Activate link in the grid that corresponds to the newly-created integration.
- Click Allow. A dialogue similar to the following displays:
How to Integrate Magento 2 Store with EIZ
Log in your EIZ Account > Click the Marketplace/Store Icon on the upper left-top of the page, click Magento 2 and subscribe it.
The page will be automatically redirected to Magento 2 setting, click “Connect to New Store”
Copy and Paste all the information needed
Click Validate and Save
You have now completed the Magento 2 integration, switch on order sync, and start to process your Magento 2 orders in EIZ!