How to integrate with Neto
This article shows you how to integrate EIZ with your Neto store. Neto is a multichannel retail support channel. It helps customers integrate all aspects of retail management into one platform, including inventory management, order processing and shipping.
1 Opening your Neto account
- Log in to your Neto account. The dashboard opens.
- Scroll down the dashboard and then click Settings & Tools. A new panel opens.
- Click Staff users. The Staff Users panel opens.
2 Creating a new Neto user
The next step is to create a new user on your Neto account and an API key. After completing Step 2, keep this browser tab open; you will need to copy some of this information in Step 4.
- On the Staff Users panel, click the Add new staff user button. The Add New User panel opens.
On the Add New User panel:
- Enter a Username (e.g. EIZ).
- Enter the user’s first name.
- Enter the user’s last name.
- Enter the user’s email address.
- For Password, click Set random password.
- For API Key, click Regenerate.
- For User Permission Group, click the arrow and then select API User on the drop-down menu.
- Click Save & Close.
2.1 Copy data
Before moving on to Step 3, you need to collect and save three pieces of Neto data.
- Open Notepad (or another document app).
- Copy and paste this information into a saved Notepad file.
- Username (copy from the Add New User panel)
- API Key (copy from the Add New User panel)
- Neto store URL
To locate your Neto store URL:
- Open the Neto dashboard.
- Locate the Username in the top right corner of the main menu.
- Click the Username. A drop-down menu opens.
- Click View Webstore. Your store opens in a new tab.
- Copy the store URL in the browser.
3 Integrating EIZ with Neto
In this step, integrate EIZ and your Neto store.
- Open a new browser tab and then log in to your EIZ account.
- On the dashboard, click the Store icon in the top left corner. A panel opens.
- Click Neto. The Neto API page opens.
- On the Neto API page, click Install App. A new panel opens.
- On the new panel, click Subscribe. The EIZ Account Settings page opens.
4 Granting access
To complete this step, you need the Neto information you saved in a Notepad file in Step 2.1.
- On the EIZ Account Settings page, click the Connect to New Store button. The New store panel opens.
- Open the Notepad file.
- Copy the URL for your Neto store and paste it into the EIZ New store panel.
- Repeat the copy and paste actions for API Username and API Key.
- Click VALIDATE and SAVE. After validating, the EIZ Account Settings page opens.
5 Syncing your store
The final step is to sync EIZ with your Neto store.
- Locate your store on the EIZ Account Settings page.
- Under Actions, toggle the switch to the ON position (blue). Now you are ready to process Neto orders with EIZ.